Anaheim Plaza is located in Orange County, part of the Los Angeles metropolitan area.
Anchored by larger retail centers that include El Super, Forever 21, Petco, TJ Maxx, and Wal-Mart. Some highlights of the Plaza include:
- The Plaza's perks include, great parking, great shopping and great eating. Offering more traditional department stores, banks an casual eateries.
- Just minutes from the Disneyland Resort.
- The city of Anaheim, is considered to be the most populated city in the county and is known for its theme parks, sports teams and convention center. Anaheim's largest employer, The Walt Disney Company brings in heavy tourism and contributes about 4.7 billion annually to Southern California's economy.
- Traffic Counts exceed 65,000 ADT at Euclid and Crescent, and over 70,000 ADT at Euclid and La Palma.
- Just north of the 5 Freeway and just south of the 91 Freeway.
For more information, including full site plan, aerial photo, competition aerial and demographic Map, please click the following link